OFFICIAL RULES FOR 2013 COMPETITION
must be 21 to enter
1. The Biggest Baddest Brown Competition is open to all residents of the 50 United States that are 21 years of age and older
2. Employees of Hon-Dah Resort Casino and W.M.A.T Game and Fish and their spouses are not able to participate in this competition.
3. This competition begins at 9:00 AM Arizona time on Sunday, September 8th, 2013 and ends at 5:00 PM Arizona time on Saturday, November 16th, 2013.
4. Competition participants must follow and abide by all regulations established by the White Mountain Apache Game and Fish Department.
5. Violations of any White Mountain Apache Game and Fish laws which gives a contestant unfair advantage over another will disqualify that contestant.
6. This competition is open to brown trout only.
7. All brown trout must be caught live from the White Mountain Apache Tribe general lakes and streams only.
8. Contestants must have a valid W.M.A.T Game & Fish fishing permit (daily or annual permit).
9. As per W.M.A.T Game & Fish regulation, snagging is not permitted. All fish must be caught inside the mouth.
10. All brown trout to be entered must be weighed at the Hon-Dah Outdoor Shop or the White Mountain Apache Tribe Game & Fish building only.
11. All brown trout brought in will be inspected and weighed by a Hon-Dah Outdoor Sport or W.M.A.T. Game & Fish employee only.
12. After weigh-in, all fish will be gutted to insure that the fish have not been stuffed to increase weight.
13. All trout must be brought in as soon as possible for competition entry.
14. Any frozen fish or fish that show evidence of prolonged storage of approximately 15 hours or more, will not be eligible.
15. Decisions made by Hon-Dah Ski and Outdoor representatives are final.
16. The White Mountain Apache Tribe and it's subsidiaries (including Hon-Dah Ski and Outdoor and W.M.A.T. Game & Fish Department) are not responsible for any inaccuracies in information which may be used in the competition or for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries including data entered by entrants
17. By entering participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, or attorney's fees.
18. By accepting prize, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, city/state, likeness, photograph and/or voice and statements by winner for advertising/publicity purposes without notice or further compensation.
19. Hon-Dah Ski & Outdoor has the right to change or cancel this competition at any time.